Wednesday, April 05, 2006

EGU posters

I've put my EGU posters up here and here. The first is was initially intended as a summary of our recent GRL paper, but has been beefed up by bits from our recently-submitted comment and part of this blog post. Jules attended the oral session on probabilistic prediction and then defended this poster yesterday in my absence. She said it seemed to go ok and no-one blew any big holes in it, which is always a relief when doing something that could be considered controversial, no matter how confident we are about it! The second is some preliminary analysis of our ensemble of LGM simulations, which jules wrote almost entirely by herself (and mostly while I was away in Florida) so I have hardly looked at it except to say "how pretty". She also has a talk on this on Thursday.

No comments: