1. Put on your carpet and head to the freezing beach where three ships may be seen sailing by.
2. Join the throng to look at the sun.
3. Admire the watersportspeople. Are those Hello Kitty yachts?!
4. Head to the churches of mammon. This year St Arbucks and the one across the road, called Excelsior, were both open all day from midnight. I suppose exhaustion is a good enough excuse for forgetting to put the espresso shots into our lattes.
5. At Hachimangu creep past the "redcoats" holding "walk slowly" signs and head towards the stairs. At the base of the stairs gather behind a rope waiting for the "Just Moment".
6. When the rope is lifted, charge up the stairs to the shrine, where a bunny rabbit and a wooden arrow may be purchased.
-- Posted By Blogger to jules' pics at 1/01/2011 04:35:00 AM