Wednesday, January 19, 2011

[jules' pics] 1/19/2011 12:56:00 AM


robai, originally uploaded by julesberry2001.

The best way to soothe the disquiet caused by the uncontrollable Japanese propensity to destroy their environment is to use a longer lens. The ability to frame out the bad bits is surely why cameras are quite such a Japanese success story.

[waxed plum (robai) blossom infront of some temple buildings, Hokaiji, Kamakura]



--
Posted By Blogger to jules' pics at 1/19/2011 12:56:00 AM

3 comments:

Brian Schmidt said...

Cool Zen rock garden in the first pic at the link!

(BTW, comment function doesn't seem to work there. Or maybe it's not you, it's me.)

jules said...

That would explain why I have never had a comment on that blog! I thought I was just that I was universally despised. The comments are switched on - it must be that the html is buggered. hmmm...

jules said...

woo hoo! I fixed it!
I hope.
Maybe.

Please leave zillions of comments!