Thursday, January 05, 2006

Documentary On Japanese Sushi

Ok, I know I said I'd be blogging about science again soon (and I really will have something to say very soon), but this Documentary On Japanese Sushi is too good to miss. Be sure to check it out before visiting.

(Hat tip to Lost in Japan)

Update 8/02

Google killed the (fansubbed, copyright-infringing) version linked to above, but you should find something working from here. It's on google video at the time of writing, but I'd guess that this link might last longer. Apparently there may be an official release some time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GRL sliding the pub date, eh? Did they say when (other than "very soon")?

James Annan said...

I have no complaint about GRL, things just feel like they are taking a long time cos I'm in a particular hurry :-)