Thursday, December 15, 2011

[jules' pics] San Francisco buildings and transport

The highlight of the week - hill running at dawn. This was the view from the top of Powell Street.

A pier off (of) the Embarcadero.

A not closed down bookshop. Having to queue for 10 minutes to pay while the person in front had credit cards rejected was a fun experience you don't get on Amazon.

A street with buildings and cars.

Market Street with buildings and cars and trams.

--
Posted By Blogger to jules' pics at 12/15/2011 03:58:00 PM

2 comments:

David B. Benson said...

:-)

guthrie said...

When I went to CA a few years ago to visit a friend or two, we went to SF and I made sure to visit a specific bookshop I had only learnt about through a bookmark I had found in a 2nd hand book I had bought here in Scotland.
Mind you I htink it was actually near Berkeley, so not quite SF after all.